Goals/ambitions/dreams.




hi come back with me rendi biwantoro
sorry new post again, because at that time i was sick so have not got time to
post again hehehe


here I will discuss about my ambition and also my ideals who want to really pursue,
I actually want to pursue official schools such as, cadets military Academy, cadets police Academy and many more, I had no intention to go to college


but my ideals really can serve my country, I will try all the acceptance from the TNI, POLRI because I want to be happy for my mother, she is the mother who took care of me since a small angel without wings that was awarded to me, although I can not repay her services but at least I can make her proud of me

okay okay that was my personal problem so it was quite a glance only, the point is still the spirit all have been set so we live wholeheartedly


yes if my ambition, I want to get every exam can get good values
especially for introductory economics courses where micro and macro economics exist
these problems sometimes often make a lot of dizziness formula that needs to be memorized, oh yes for those of you who go to college in economics you should be an economic introduction because if you do not pass in the course then you can not take 3 courses in semester 2 so please your efforts to be able to pass in the course


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Video submission 1.

Video Submasion 2